• Degree in one of the following disciplines is a must:
• Finance, Accounting, Business Studies Economics, Mathematics or Engineering.
• MBA/CPA or equivalent will be preferred.
• Minimum Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on 4.0 grade point average scale.
• Academic excellence with financial or quantitative interest/competency.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proven leadership ability and initiative.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
• Flexible, adaptable and geographically mobile.
• Fluent in English & Arabic (Written & Spoken)
• Preference for candidates with less than 12 months of total experience.
• Willingness to go back to their home country
• Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
• Fluency in Arabic and English
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.