Fire Suppression (Protection) Technicians-Maintenance
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Knowledge of Smoke Detection & Alarm systems with interfacing facilities.
2. Preventive and break down maintenance of Hose reels, Sprinklers, Fire Pumps, Diesel Engines, Pump Controllers and pre Action system.
3. Routine maintenance and status verification of Gas Based (FM200, Inergen, Argonite, kitchen hood suppression etc.) Fire Protection Systems.
4. Operates a variety of equipment such as hand tools and diagnostic hardware to perform work.
5. Operates various measuring, diagnostic and testing instruments.