• A Bachelors degree from an accredited University is essential
• A Masters degree from an accredited University (ideally specializing in HR) and/or a professional HR qualification is preferred
• A professional qualification from the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) is desirable.
• Minimum of six (6) years at a management level is required
• Open and approachable management style.
• Able to inspire and leads others to achieve challenging results.
• To work as an individual and to be a team player.
• Confident, articulate and clear oral and written communication skills with all level of employees.
• To develop good working relationships with colleagues and other internal departments.
• Motivational with a positive attitude at all times.
• Confident public speaker.
• Strong planning, organisational, analytical and decision-making skills.
• Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people.
• Ability to train. Use Initiative. Professional approach. Excellent Administration Skills
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Self driven.
• Good communicator.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Positive outlook on life.
• Assertive nature.
• Logical thinker.
• Customer service orientated.
• Work with a high degree of responsibility.
• Work well under pressure and to deadlines.
About the Company
Artan Holding is a 100% Qatari privately owned company with various high profiled subsidiaries across the State of Qatar, such as Doha British School, Qatar Skills Academy, House of Architecture and Interiors.