Paramount to success within this varied role will include;
• Develop design alternatives to achieve either a design vision or client’s stated objectives.
• Liaison with clients and make presentations to them.
• Coordinate design drawings with engineers for their input during the concept design.
• Liaison with site engineers and review overall design intent is being achieved on site.
• Coordinates with Project Manager on issues related to project completion/schedule.
• Leads several projects simultaneously.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision the successful applicant will bring a minimum of 15 years post graduate experience with significant practical exposure to stadium design.
Bachelor of Architecture qualification is required.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.