– Degree in Fire Engineering or equivalent;
– Minimum 3 -4 years’ experience in a consultancy environment;
– Excellent report writing and communication skills, be collaborative, be creative, enthusiastic and engaging;
– Experience of developing and delivering fire safety strategies for various building types;
– Ability to interpret various codes and develop suitable alternative fire engineering solutions with support from senior engineers;
– Understand and manage own deliverable, scope and good time management; and
– Work effectively within a dynamic team environment.
About the Company
Taylor Sterling is as an independent search and selection recruitment firm based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. With over 7 years experience attracting talent both locally and internationally to the GCC region.