1. Master’s degree in higher education, counseling, social work, or psychology
2. 3 or more years previous academic counseling and/or career advising experience.
3. Proficiency in MS Suite of products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
4. Advanced oral and written English communication skills.
HIGHLY DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION:
1. Ph.D. in higher education, counseling, social work, or psychology
2. Experience in pre-health and health training academic environments
3. Prior experience in the Arabian Gulf region
4. Fluency in Arabic
5. Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
1. Work is completed in an office environment.
2. Approximately 50% is computer-based, 50% is desk/office based.
3. The job may require extended and varying work hours to meet demands.