A position in a results-oriented company that seeks an ambitious and career conscious person, where acquired skills and education will be utilized towards continued mutual growth and advancement.
|B.E (COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING)||PGP College Of Engineering and|
|HSC||N.S.S. Hr. Sec School||64%||2012|
- Operating Systems known: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8,
- Programming Languages known: C,PHP,HTML,
Final year project : “SECURE DEDUPICATION IN BLOODBANK USING ENTROPY” Team size:2
Objective of the project: Removing data deduplication from server of blood bank efficiently to improve the bandwidth and size of memory.
- Attended workshop on cloud computing, ethical hacking, android, network platforms In Chennai.
- Presented paper titled “voice over internet protocol”
- Undergone one day in-plant training on network communication in BSNL COMPANY THRICHY.
- Presented a technical paper in the title CLOUD COMPUTING Technical Symposium conducted by P.G.P COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, NAMAKKAL.
- Attended workshop on “CLOUD COMPUTING “in poras technologies , Coimbatore.
INTEREST AND ACTIVITIES
- Completed PHP course from poras technology, coimbatore.
LANGUAGE KNOWN TO SPEAK: English, Malayalam, tamil.
LANGUAGE KNOWN TO WRITE :English, Malayalam, hindi.
Date of Birth
- PGP College Of Engineering and Technology2012-2016 : Engineering and Technology
Grade / GPA :
Qualification : B.E (COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING)