If you are using the services of Gulf Infinity to find a job or hire an employee, you will have to abide by these terms and conditions. The words like we, us and our will refer to the people behind Gulf Infinity. The words like you and your will refer to the user.
- In Qatar and many other Arab countries the minimum age to work as per the labor laws is 16 years. Thus, a person using our services in these regions should be at least 16 years old. If you are using the website in a Middle East country where the labor laws differ then you should abide by those. Also, you should be a resident of the Gulf countries to use our services. If you do not fulfill any of these age and location requirements you should stop using this website right now.
- When you become a member of our website or even start using it without sign up, you agree to accept our terms and conditions. Thus you can be held liable for not abiding by them and can be treated as a defaulter.
- The services of Gulf Infinity are meant to help people find the right job or the right employee, and it should be used for that purpose only. It should also only be used to hire people for legal jobs and those that follow the labor law. If a user is found to be not following this rule can be banned from the website and in extreme cases can also be reported to the authorities.
- We understand how important your privacy is and thus do not share your personal info with a third party without your permission. In case of an order from the court of law the info might be given to a department of the government.
- All the information you provide while creating an account should be accurate to your best knowledge. Not doing so will make it harder for you to get the right job and might also get your banned from the website.
- Gulf Infinity reserves the right to cancel your membership in some extreme cases without any explanation or a prior notice. You cannot hold us responsible for any wrong doing in these cases. If you had a paid membership, your money might be refunded.